Saturday, May 23, 2020

Y-SASM 2020 now postponed to 2021



YOUNG SOUTH ASIA SCHOLARS' MEET
Geneva, Switzerland




The 7th Y-SASM Conference was scheduled to take place at the Graduate Institute in Geneva, Switzerland on 03-05 June 2020. After monitoring the situation in continental Europe and Switzerland in particular, the organisers took the decision to postpone the event to the next calendar year. 

Swiss Embassies across the world are yet to commence visa services. Moreover, several countries, are still under a lockdown, which would make participation difficult for some of our panellists. Transcontinental travel, therefore, seems challenging. Further, we would not like to place our participants, the members of the Graduate Institute, and society, in general at risk. 

After considering all our options, we have decided to postpone the event to 03-05 June 2021. All our panellists have been informed of the changes. 


We are currently not inviting new proposals or applications for this conference. 


In case of queries, please write to us at y.sasmconf@googlemail.com

Y-SASM Team





6 comments:

  1. Recovery Lost Funds From Online Scammer's/ Cryptocurrency/ Recovery of Stolen bitcoin / Bitcoin Mining/ Increase your Credit score/ MOBILE SPY REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS AUTHORIZATION. Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private database: Email: Vitor@programmer.net and WhatsApp contact: +1 (519) 398-1460

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prof Ibrahim is a true powerful spiritual healer on Earth, I have seen and experienced the reason why people call him a true trusted powerful spell caster on Earth, I never believed that men like him existed. I contacted Prof Ibrahim for help via WhatsApp: +27785149508 to win a lottery mega millions after reading different testimonies on the internet on how he predicted lottery winning mega millions and gave winning numbers to people to play and they won. He responded and said that he would cast a spell to predict my winning numbers, I provided his requirements and did as he instructed. After casting the spell he gave me some numbers and a lottery website where to play the lottery game. After playing as he instructed I won $781,999,000 Euro. This man has made my life beautiful with his lottery winning number. I have made a vow to myself that I will testify of his miraculous working winning spell for making me a millionaire. Contact Prof Ibrahim via WhatsApp: +27785149508 or e-mail: profibrahim98@gmail.com ,website ,http://www.africanancientspells.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything too hard for Dr Amber to do? To me, there's absolutely nothing too hard for Dr Amber to do because what Dr Amber cannot do does not exist. His spells have healed the sick, solved court cases, reunited broken couples and lovers, brought good luck to those that need it E.T.C. Website-- ( amberlottotemple.com ). If I start saying all that Dr Amber can do I won't finish writing. His spells removed me from a low life of suffering to a life that I never thought I could ever live in. Now I am financially balanced with my own company. Dr Amber made me a Lottery winner of 115 Million Dollars from the Mega Million Jackpot Lottery I played with his appropriate winning digits given to me and I am very proud of what he does with his powers and I know a lot of people will need his help too. Thank you xo xo xo much Dr Amber for bringing a perfect change in my life. You can call/text +1 808-481-5132 for more information or email-- amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete